California law and regulation requires that regional centers display on their Web sites information about the dollar value of services they purchase for clients. These data (called "purchase of service" or "POS" data) must be reported separately by clients' ethnic/racial group, langauge and diagnosis.
Guide to Lanterman
The “Guide to Lanterman Regional Center" and the "Guide to Lanterman Regional Center for Early Start Families” provides the answers to hundreds of commonly asked questions about Lanterman, along with an overview of resources available and the Center’s purpose. The Guide also focuses on the unique partnership that is established between the Center and the community we serve.
Obtaining a Copy of Either of the Guides
A copy of either of the Guides can be obtained from the Koch-Young Resource Center at 213.252.5600 or email@example.com.
Access the Guides Online
The Guides are also available for viewing online in two languages:
- English - Guide to Lanterman (Revised October 2009.)
- English - Guide to Lanterman for Early Start Families (Completed July 2010)
- Spanish - Guia a Lanterman (Revised October 2009)
- Spanish - Guia a Lanterman para Familias de Early Start (Completed July 2010)
The Guide to Lanterman also features three different inserts that focus on the school years, transition to adulthood and community living options:
- Your Child’s School Years (June 2006)
- Seccion de Los Anos Escolares de Su Nino (June 2006)
- Transition to Adulthood (of particular interest to families with adolescent sons and daughters)
- Seccion de Transicion a Edad Adulta (June 2005)
- Community Living Options (for children and adults)
- Seccion de Opciones para Vivir en la Comunidad (June 2005)
Please note: The Early Intervention section that formerly existed for the Guide was replaced by the Guide to Lanterman Regional Center for Early Start Families.