California law and regulation requires that regional centers display on their Web sites information about the dollar value of services they purchase for clients. These data (called "purchase of service" or "POS" data) must be reported separately by clients' ethnic/racial group, langauge and diagnosis.
Community Services Unit
The Center’s Community Services unit is responsible for:
- resource planning and development,
- service provider vendorization,
- program monitoring and evaluation,
- service quality assurance and enhancement, and
- service provider consultation and technical assistance.