Regional centers must post information regarding how providers are doing with ensuring individuals served are part of their communities (Welfare and Institutions Code section 4519.2(b)). This information is to be updated at least every six months until DDS has determined that statewide compliance has been met.
Community Services Unit
The Center’s Community Services unit is responsible for:
- resource planning and development,
- service provider vendorization,
- program monitoring and evaluation,
- service quality assurance and enhancement, and
- service provider consultation and technical assistance.