El Internet está inundado de información y recursos sobre el Coronavirus (COVID-19) desde el nivel federal hasta el estatal y local. Comenzamos esta página para compartir algunos de los recursos e información que encontramos más útiles y accesibles, además de compartir información específica para Lanterman sobre cualquier efecto que esto tenga en nuestras operaciones, nuestros proveedores de servicios y la comunidad en general.
Tom Pomeranz Trainings (Links to Presentations)
Dr. Thomas Pomeranz is a nationally recognized authority, trainer, clinician and consultant in the field of services for people with disabilities. He is the highly acclaimed creator of Universal Enhancement, which teaches strategies promoting community participation and supporting people to have a quality life. The focus and spirit of Universal Enhancement© is found in how we need to behave in supporting others in improving the quality of their lives. For most individuals, a quality life is realized through friendships and meaningful relationships with others. Possessing things of meaning and value further enhances one’s quality of life. Hobbies, employment, spirituality and education are representative of the “things” most people cherish. The vision of Universal Enhancement© is to support people with disabilities to realize their quality of life outcomes; those outcomes to which we universally aspire. Universal Enhancement training provides participants with the specific tools-ways of behaving- needed to support others in realizing their preferred future
- View the Presentation: Supported Routines - Best Practice Strategies for a Fulfilling Life Presentation
- View the Presentation: Supporting People with Co-Occurring Diagnoses - A Provider Challenge
- View the Presentation: Management Scenarios - Prevention of Abuse and Neglect
- View the Presentation: Person Centered Approaches to a Meaningful and Enviable Life
- View the Presentation: Sensitivity - An Empathetic Approach