Service Provider Rate Study Presentations and Input
The Burns & Associates (B&A) Provider Rate Study has been completed and will be presented to the California Legislature on March 15, 2019. B&A and the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) are seeking provider input on the rate study and the proposed rate-setting models. Comments must be received at DDS by April 5, 2019.
Lanterman’s Service Provider Advisory Committee had a presentation on the rate study and the proposed models at their March 6 meeting and recommended sharing the information with service providers in small groups to better facilitate dialogue and gather your input. A link to the rate study can be found at www.dds.ca.gov.
You are strongly encouraged to attend one of the following sessions:
Friday, March 22, 2019
10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Personal Supports and Training: Personal Assistance (062)
- Community Integration Training 1:1 (055)
- ILS (520, 635)
- SLS - Single Site Support (896)
- Community Activities Support (063)
- In-Home Respite (862)
12:30 to 2 p.m.
- Behavioral and Professional Services: Behavior Services (612, 613, 615)
- Behavior Management Consultant (620)
- Adaptive Skills Trainer (605)
- Infant Development Program (805)
2:30 to 4 p.m.
- Day, Employment and Transportation Services: Socialization Training (028)
- Community Integration Training Group (055)
- Creative Arts (094)
- Activity Center (505)
- Adult Development Center (510)
- Behavior Management Program (515)
- Social Recreation Program (525)
- Supported Employment (950, 952)
- Work Activity Program (954)
- Vocational Training (055, 063)
- Transportation (875, 880)
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
9:30 to 11 a.m.
- Residential Services: Community Care Homes (905, 910, 915, 920)
- Specialized Homes (113)
- Family Home Agency (904)
- SLS - Multiple Sites Support (896)
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Early Intervention Services: Occupational Therapy (116)
- Physical Therapy (116)
- Speech Therapy (116)
Thursday, April 4, 2019
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Make-up session – open to everyone
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 9:30 am to 11:00 am .
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 11:30 am to 1:00 pm .
Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm .
Lanterman Regional Center - 3rd Floor - Berendo A
3303 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Due to security reasons, access to the building requires that all visitors carry a picture ID.
Parking: Available in the parking structure behind Lanterman on Berendo Avenue. Parking tickets will not be validated. Parking fees are $6.50 prior to 10 a.m. entry, otherwise the rate is $2 for every 15 minutes with a maximum rate of $16 for all day parking. There is metered parking on the street. Watch street signs. Lanterman is 2 blocks west of the Metro Red Line Wilshire/Vermont Station.