Regional centers must post information regarding how providers are doing with ensuring individuals served are part of their communities (Welfare and Institutions Code section 4519.2(b)). This information is to be updated at least every six months until DDS has determined that statewide compliance has been met.
Lanterman's Koch-Young Resource Center presents Infant Massage, a four-session parent and me series designed for children ages birth to crawling.
Parents will learn the benefits of infant massage, including:
- Helps to decrease stress for you and your baby.
- Helps relieve discomfort from constipation, gas and colic.
- Helps normalize muscle tone and improve blood circulation.
- Stimulates brain development and improves sensory awareness.
- Promotes bonding and attachment.
Space is limited, registration required to get Zoom link. The series runs for four weeks on Wednesdays, July 22 to August 12, 2020.
For more information and to register, contact Paola Coronado at 213.252.8348 or email@example.com.
Program made possible by a contribution from the Fred and June MacMurray Foundation.