Conservatorship and Estate Planning
This training with an attorney helps families plan for the future, and covers the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship.
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment.
- The right to enter into contracts.
- The right to make decisions concerning education.
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability?
- What is a will with special needs trust?
- Will the special needs trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal or IHSS?
Provided by: Cindy Waterson, Attorney
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm .
Pacific Community Center
501 S. Pacific Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204