As part of the Department of Developmental Services' (DDS) commitment to provide information to the general public, individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, and professionals in the field, DDS produces the Fact Book on an annual basis. The Fact Book presents pertinent data over a 10-year period about the individuals served by DDS, including an overview of the service delivery system and trends in California. The Fact Book contains valuable information that is helpful in better understanding California’s developmental services system and the people served.
Conservatorship and Estate Planning
This training with an attorney helps families plan for the future, and covers the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship.
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment.
- The right to enter into contracts.
- The right to make decisions concerning education.
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability?
- What is a will with special needs trust?
- Will the special needs trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal or IHSS?
Seating is limited. Reserve your space by Monday, April 10, 2017.
Lanterman Regional Center - First Floor - KYRC Conference Room
3303 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Due to security reasons, access to the building requires that all visitors carry a picture ID.
Parking: Available in the parking structure behind Lanterman on Berendo Avenue. Parking tickets will not be validated. Parking fees are $6.50 prior to 10 a.m. entry, otherwise the rate is $2 for every 15 minutes with a maximum rate of $16 for all day parking. There is metered parking on the street. Watch street signs. Lanterman is 2 blocks west of the Metro Red Line Wilshire/Vermont Station.