Regional centers must post information regarding how providers are doing with ensuring individuals served are part of their communities (Welfare and Institutions Code section 4519.2(b)). This information is to be updated at least every six months until DDS has determined that statewide compliance has been met.
Lanterman Regional Center, in collaboration with Waterson Huth & Associates, invites you to participate in a Conservatorship presentation on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 from 2 to 4 p.m. via Zoom. Learn about:
- What is Conservatorship?
- Types of Conservatorships
- Alternatives to Conservatorship
- What rights does my child have?
- What are my rights as a parent after my child turns 18?
- What are my duties as a conservator?
- What if my child is competent to make decisions with support?
Space is limited, registration required. Contact Joe Perales at 212.252.5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.