As part of the Department of Developmental Services' (DDS) commitment to provide information to the general public, individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, and professionals in the field, DDS produces the Fact Book on an annual basis. The Fact Book presents pertinent data over a 10-year period about the individuals served by DDS, including an overview of the service delivery system and trends in California. The Fact Book contains valuable information that is helpful in better understanding California’s developmental services system and the people served.
Apply on March 6 for the PACE HEAP Progarm to Potentially Get Assistance with Utility Bills
PACE and 1736 Family Crisis Center want to help pay your gas or electric utility bill.* Come apply for the PACE HEAP program on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 2116 Arlington Ave., Ste. 200, Los Angeles, CA 90018. This program is funded by the Federal Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program through the state of California, DCSD.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Must live the city of Los Angeles and in one of the following zip codes: 90001, 90002, 90003, 90006, 90007, 90008, 90009, 90011, 90012, 90013, 90014, 90015, 90017, 90021, 90030, 90037, 90043, 90044, 90045, 90047, 90050, 90051, 90052, 90053, 90054, 90055, 90057, 90059, 90060, 90061, 90062, 90071
Must provide the following information:
- Current electric bill (complete bill, all pages)
- Current blue gas bill (complete bill, all pages)
- Proof of current monthly income (Income for everyone that receives income in the household. Must cover the last 30 days)
- Current month rent receipt or mortgage statement
- Picture ID
- Social security card
* Due to the popularity of this program, applications may take three to five months to process. There is no guarantee that you will receive assistance until your application is approved. If qualified, a payment will be mailed directly to the utility company selected and a credit will be posted toward your utility bill.
2116 Arlington Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90018