Partners in Lifelong Support Since 1966
Person Centered Links
- Learning Community for Person Centered Practices
- Think and Plan: Here you will find a range of person-centered thinking tools and one page profiles. You can to use these for a person-centered review or to help create a support plan. Fill in the tools online and print them out, or save them to your computer.
- Helen Sanderson Associates website explaining MAPS: Helen Sanderson Associates USA is passionate about social change and transforming the way people support and work with each other. We are an international training, development and consultancy team, working to embed person-centered practices in the heart of organizations and communities – creating better lives together.
- A guide for personal futures planning
- Allen and Shea website with a Personal Passport workbook
- It’s My Choice
- DDS’ IPP Resource Manual: A Person-Centered Approach
- “What is Person Centered Planning?” Families Leading Planning UK
- Inclusion Press and Network (PATH and Maps)
- Dr. Beth Mount