Partners in Lifelong Support Since 1966
One Page Profile Resources
- Helen Sanderson Associates One page profile
- One page profile examples
- Getting started with one page profiles
- One page profiles in school
- One page profile templates
- One page profile and personalization
Resources on Social Media
- Disability Voices United (DVU) Facebook Page
- The California Self-Determination Program forum, hosted by the State Council on Developmental Disabilities.
- Forum members can share best practices, ask questions and provide answers. The goal of this forum is to ensure that accurate information is made available to all and questions are answered in a timely manner. Click here to browse or join.
- Self-Determination Statute (California Law)
- Collaboration to Promote Self-Determination
- National Gateway to Self-Determination
- Life Course Tools:
- The Charting the Life Course Framework was created BY FAMILIES to help individuals and families of all abilities and all ages develop a vision for a good life, think about what they need to know and do, identify how to find or develop supports, and discover what it takes to live the lives they want to live. Individuals and families may focus on their current situation and stage of life but may also find it helpful to look ahead to think about life experiences that will help move them toward an inclusive, productive life in the future. Even though it was originally created for people with disabilities, this universally-designed framework may be used by any person or family making a life plan, regardless of life circumstances.