Regional centers must post information regarding how providers are doing with ensuring individuals served are part of their communities (Welfare and Institutions Code section 4519.2(b)). This information is to be updated at least every six months until DDS has determined that statewide compliance has been met.
Partners in Lifelong Support Since 1966
Things to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine
This guide is easy to ready and explains the following:
- What is COVID?
- What is a vaccine?
- How does the vaccine work?
- Is the vaccine safe?
- How did they do research to test if the vaccine works?
- Is the vaccine only for people who have COVID now or had COVID before?
- Who should not get the vaccine?
- Does the vaccine mix up with my medications?
- Can I be allergic to the vaccine?
- How do I decide if I want to get the vaccine?
- Click here to view the guide and learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, what to ask your doctor and more