Lanterman Regional Center Hosting Job Fair Saturday, Aug 6
Looking for a job? We have several.
Join us for a walk-in interview Saturday, August 6, between 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Koch-Young Resource Center located at Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center, 3303 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010.
Please come prepared with your resume and dress professionally.
View all open positions, including in accounting, administration, service coordination and more at https://lanterman.org/jobs. For more information, contact Human Resources at 213.252.8680.
All positions are full-time and in-person. The Center requires all employees to be vaccinated or adhere to weekly testing protocol.
Lanterman serves over 11,000 children and adults with developmental disabilities, including children who are at risk for a developmental delay or disability, and adults who are at high-risk of parenting an infant with a disability. The Center offers lifelong services and supports for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families to enable them to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as active members of their communities.
Interested in joining the team, the following is included in the benefits package for Lanterman employees:
- Employer Paid Medical
- Employer Paid Dental
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid STD
- Employer Paid LTD
- Employer Paid Parking
- Employer Paid EAP Program
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan – 11 percent of employee’s gross earnings
- Flex Spending
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Critical Illness
- Voluntary 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Voluntary 457(b) Retirement Plan
- Accrual rate of 5 hours per pay period to a maximum of 200 hours from date of hire through 48 months.
- Accrual rate of 6.5 hours per pay period to a maximum of 300 hours starting at the 49th month.
- Accrual rate 3.75 hours per pay period to a maximum of 640 hours.
- Accrual of 2 days per year; 8 hours accrued January 1 and 8 hours accrued July 1.
The Center also offers:
- 9/80 work schedule after the completion of a 6-month introductory period.
- Bilingual Pay Differential for eligible positions.