31 Units of Affordable Housing in Glendale Available Soon
Glendale has 31 Affordable housing units that will be available soon, with one property ready for move-in as soon as December 1, 2018.
Applications for the lottery will be available and accepted starting October 30 through November 27, 2018, but don’t wait, the sooner you can apply the better as there is no guarantee that the lottery list will remain open during the above period.
Preference will be given first to those who currently live and work in Glendale.
Applications are available online at: www.glendaleca.gov/affordablehousing
and in person for pickup during normal business hours at the following locations:
- Armenian Relief Society: 517 W. Glenoaks Blvd., Glendale, CA
- Catholic Charities: 4322 San Fernando Rd., Glendale, CA
- City of Glendale: 141 N. Glendale Ave., Glendale, CA
- Glendale Adult Recreation Center: 201 E. Colorado St., Glendale, CA
- Sparr Heights Community Center: 1613 Glencoe Way, Glendale, CA
See the informational flyers for more information. If you have any questions, contact Lanterman Housing Specialist Shannon Rains at 213.252.8644 or email@example.com.