Regional centers must post information regarding how providers are doing with ensuring individuals served are part of their communities (Welfare and Institutions Code section 4519.2(b)). This information is to be updated at least every six months until DDS has determined that statewide compliance has been met.
The Importance of Dental Hygiene for Children Ages 0-5 Years Old
Lanterman Regional Center presents a training on The Importance of Dental Hygiene for Children ages 0-5 Years Old on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 from 3:30 to 5 p.m. via Zoom. Learn about:
- What constitutes good oral health?
- What are basic dental care principles?
- How to identify dental problems in your child.
- How to teach your child to maintain daily oral hygiene.
- Do you face any challenges with daily oral care?
- What dental products are adequate?
- What is the role of nutrition to oral health?
Space is limited, registration required: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAqd-yprjgqGtYZ_C0xPMaEw7Fw8qdY2iQv
For questions and more info, contact Paola Coronado at 213.252.8348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.