As part of the Department of Developmental Services' (DDS) commitment to provide information to the general public, individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, and professionals in the field, DDS produces the Fact Book on an annual basis. The Fact Book presents pertinent data over a 10-year period about the individuals served by DDS, including an overview of the service delivery system and trends in California. The Fact Book contains valuable information that is helpful in better understanding California’s developmental services system and the people served.
Prader-Willi California Foundation’s 2011 General Education Meeting
This conference will provide important, state-of-the art information for care providers of persons with Prader-Willi syndrome of all ages. Parents, Grandparents, Extended Family, Medical Specialists, Regional Center Caseworkers, Educational Professionals — all will find this conference helpful and useful in your day-to-day care of the individual with Prader-Willi syndrome.
The conference will cover topics inlcuding:
- The ABC's of Managing PWS Behavior
- Is There a Role for Psychopharmacology in Treating People with Prader-Willi Syndrome?
- WHAT and HOW to Feed A Child With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Update on PWS Research Including Newly-Identified Nutritional Phases
- Entitlements: Overview of Regional Center Eligibility & Medi-Cal Waivers
Lanterman funding deadline is October 25, 2011.
9620 Airport Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045