Regional centers must post information regarding how providers are doing with ensuring individuals served are part of their communities (Welfare and Institutions Code section 4519.2(b)). This information is to be updated at least every six months until DDS has determined that statewide compliance has been met.
How to Plan for a Disaster during the Pandemic?
Lanterman Regional Center, in collaboration with the Red Cross, invites you to participate in a workshop on how to plan for a disaster during COVID-19 on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. via Zoom. Learn about:
- What disasters could you face during the pandemic?
- What steps should you take in case of an earthquake during the pandimic?
- How to meet your basic needs in a natural disaster during the pandemic?
- How to prepare your safety kit to meet your needs in case of a disaster during the pandemic?
- What to do before, during and after a natural disaster during the pandemic?
Space is limited, registration required online: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAsc- 6tqjsoHtcn35680GWcFO6cDf4mxVe4
For questions, contact Joe Perales at 213.252.5600 or email@example.com.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm .