Conservatorship and Estate Planning
This training with an attorney helps families plan for the future, and covers the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship.
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment.
- The right to enter into contracts.
- The right to make decisions concerning education.
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability?
- What is a will with special needs trust?
- Will the special needs trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal or IHSS?
Register online via Eventbrite
Add Event to my Calendar
Lanterman Regional Center - Koch-Young Resource Center - First Floor
3303 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010