Lanterman Regional Lanterman, in collaboration with Latino Tax Coach, invites you to participate in the IHSS and Taxes workshop on Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. via Zoom. Learn about:
- What are the IHSS rules when doing taxes?
- How to identify your IHSS income when filing taxes?
- How to correct errors in past IHSS statements?
- Can IHSS income be tax-free?
- Do you have to report your IHSS income in your taxes?
- Do you need to file taxes if you are an IHSS provider?
Space is limited, registration required online: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpd-irrTouHtxBOAEajBDBMXNJBVlOmwki
For questions, contact Joe Perales at 213.252.4986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
This four-week course provides families with the necessary skills and knowledge about the regional center system to make them informed partners and advocates for their family member with special needs.Read More