Early Start Webinar Series - Telepractice Series, and Wellness, Mental Health, and Resilience Series
DDS and California Early Start present the Early Start Webinar Series (December 2020 thru May 2021) to address the needs of Early Start during the coronavirus pandemic. This Webinar Series offers:
- Telepractice Series which focuses on web-based strategies to support the development of infants and toddlers in Early Start.
- Wellness, Mental Health, and Resilience Series which focuses on preventing, recognizing, and addressing stressors for children, families, and professionals.
Register now for the:
FOURTH Webinar in the Telepractice Series
Tele-intervention and Private Insurance: Guidance for Families
Thursday April 29, 2:30-4 p.m.
FIFTH Webinar in the Telepractice Series
Using Technology to Connect and Engage with Families
Wednesday May 5, 12-1:30 p.m.
FINAL Webinar in the Telepractice Series and Wellness, Mental Health, and Resilience Series
Early Intervention “Post COVID”: Navigating Blended Service Delivery and Maintaining Mental Wellness
Tuesday May 25, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
To learn more or to register, visit Early Start Online at https://www.cpeionline.net
- Login or create an account
- Enroll in a Webinar Series
- Sign up for individual webinars in the series as they become available
Early Start Personnel Development is a collaborative effort of the California Department of Developmental Services and California Department of Education, administered by WestEd Center for Prevention and Early Intervention (CPEI).Read More
Lanterman Regional Center, in collaboration with the Epilepsy Foundation, invites you to participate in the Epilepsy 101 Training on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. via Zoom. Learn about:
- What is Epilepsy?
- What are the different seizure types?
- What to do in case of an epileptic seizure?
- How to use first aid for individual seizures?
- How to stay seizure safe?
Space is limited, registration required online: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckdeytrT4tHNzIFoNDqaWL_3J6rgAGraMw
For questions, contact Joe Perales at 213.252.4986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More