DDS and California Early Start present the Early Start Webinar Series (December 2020 thru May 2021) to address the needs of Early Start during the coronavirus pandemic. This Webinar Series offers:
- Telepractice Series which focuses on web-based strategies to support the development of infants and toddlers in Early Start.
- Wellness, Mental Health, and Resilience Series which focuses on preventing, recognizing, and addressing stressors for children, families, and professionals.
Sign up now for the THIRD Webinar in the Telepractice Series, "Remote Assessment: Perks, Problems, and Possibilities" with Naomi Younggren, PhD, ECTA Center, on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 from 9 to 11 a.m.
To learn more or to register, visit Early Start Online at https://www.cpeionline.net
- Login or create an account
- Enroll in a Webinar Series
- Sign up for individual webinars in the series as they become available
Early Start Personnel Development is a collaborative effort of the California Department of Developmental Services and California Department of Education, administered by WestEd Center for Prevention and Early Intervention (CPEI).Read More
Para familias con ninos con discapacidades del desarrollo de todas las edades. [en Espanol]Read More