DDS and California Early Start present the Early Start Webinar Series (December 2020 thru May 2021) to address the needs of Early Start during the coronavirus pandemic. This Webinar Series offers:
- Telepractice Series which focuses on web-based strategies to support the development of infants and toddlers in Early Start.
- Wellness, Mental Health, and Resilience Series which focuses on preventing, recognizing, and addressing stressors for children, families, and professionals.
Register now for the encore presenation of the first webinar in the Telepractice Series, "Using Video to Enhance Early Intervention Services," with Larry Edelman, Senior Clinical Instructor, Pediatrics-JFK Partners on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
To learn more or to register, visit Early Start Online at https://www.cpeionline.net
- Login or create an account
- Enroll in a Webinar Series
- Sign up for individual webinars in the series as they become available
Early Start Personnel Development is a collaborative effort of the California Department of Developmental Services and California Department of Education, administered by WestEd Center for Prevention and Early Intervention (CPEI).Read More
For Korean-speaking families of individuals with special needs of all ages and disabilities. [in Korean]Read More
Grupo para familias con ninos de todos edades con autismo. [en Espanol]Read More