Lanterman's Koch-Young Resource Center presents Sign, Say and Play: A Baby Signs Program. Gives babies a way to “talk” with their parent - before they can talk. For parents and children birth to 5 years old to attend together, families will learn useful signs for mealtime, bedtime, bathtime and expressing feelings. In addition, parents will learn simple ways to support their baby’s intellectual and social-emotional development. The first session in a four-session series starts on September 29, 2020.Read More
Lanterman Regional Center in collaboration with Waterson Huth & Associates invites you to participate in a Special Needs Trust presentation on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. via Zoom. Learn about:
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
- Types of Special Needs Trusts
- How is a Special Needs Trust set up?
- Do SSI benefits interfere with Special Needs Trusts?
- Does the Special Needs Trust allows others to contribute?
- Will a contribution to a Special Needs Trust qualify for a Gift or Tax Exclusion?
Space is limited. Registration required. Contact Joe Perales at 213.252.5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More