Lanterman Regional Center presents a training on the importance of dental hygiene for your child on Thursday, October 1, 2020 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. via Zoom. Learn about:
- What is good dental hygiene?
- What are the dental care basics?
- How to identify dental problems in your child?
- How to teach your child to maintain good oral hygiene?
- How can you protect your child’s oral health?
- Why nutrition is important for your children’s oral health?
Space is limited. Registration required. Contact Joe Perales at 213.252.5600 or email@example.com.Read More
For more information about the self-determination committee and the meetings, contact Frank Lara at 213.252.4902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More