This session of the IEP and Inclusion training is being offered in English and is for families with school-age children. Scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2012, from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. at AbilityFirst in Pasadena, the topics that will be covered include:
- A general overview of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process
- Eligibility requirements for school district special education services
- Special education rights and responsibilities
- Importance of inclusion at school and in the community
- Tips for successfully including your child
Presenters at the training will include an attorney from the Whittier Law Clinic and a regional manager from Lanterman.
Reserve your space by November 9, 2012 with Edward Perez at 213.252.4986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more information online
View flyer for more information