July 29 ~ Families with Disabilities Day at LAX
Families with Disabilities Day at LAX is being held on Saturday, July 29, 2107 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Los Angeles Airport Police Station and is a great opportunity for families with disabilities to inquire about the airport, air travel, customs, screening and other subjects of interest.
Additional information about this free event:
- Learn about disability services and support offered at LAX.
- Take part in carnival games, airport police demonstrations, food, music and entertainment.
- Get tips on how to more easily travel with a disability.
- Visit the booths of various LAX stakeholders who are committed to providing quality service and advocacy to persons with disabilities.
- Meet the friendly officers of the Airport Police Department.
Participants must register at https://families-with-disabilities-day.eventbrite.com.
Please note: Online registration ONLY. The event is limited to 1,000 participants. All registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Add Event to my Calendar