Conservatorship, Special Needs Trusts and Wills
This training with an attorney helps families plan for the future, and covers the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship.
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment.
- The right to enter into contracts.
- The right to make decisions concerning education.
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability?
- What is a will with special needs trust?
- Will the special needs trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal or IHSS?
Seating is very limited. Reserve your space by August 6, 2014.
201 South Kinneloa Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91107
Due to security reasons, access to the building requires that all visitors carry a picture ID and pre-register for the orientation.
Parking: Available in the parking structure behind Lanterman on Berendo Avenue. Parking tickets will not be validated. Parking fees are $5 prior to 10 a.m. entry, otherwise they will range from $10 to $13. There is metered parking on the street. Watch street signs. Lanterman is 2 blocks west of the Metro Red Line Wilshire/Vermont Station.