Conservatorship and Estate Planning
This training with an attorney helps families plan for the future, and covers the following topics:
- The definition and types of conservatorship.
- The right to consent or withhold consent to medical treatment.
- The right to enter into contracts.
- The right to make decisions concerning education.
- What is a special needs trust and how it benefits you and your son/daughter with a developmental disability?
- What is a will with special needs trust?
- Will the special needs trust have an impact on SSI, Medi-Cal or IHSS?
Seating is limited. Reserve your space by Monday, April 10, 2017.
Register online via Eventbrite
Add Event to my Calendar
Lanterman Regional Center - First Floor - KYRC Conference Room
3303 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Due to security reasons, access to the building requires that all visitors carry a picture ID.
Parking: Available in the parking structure behind Lanterman on Berendo Avenue. Parking tickets will not be validated. Parking fees are $6.50 prior to 10 a.m. entry, otherwise the rate is $2 for every 15 minutes with a maximum rate of $16 for all day parking. There is metered parking on the street. Watch street signs. Lanterman is 2 blocks west of the Metro Red Line Wilshire/Vermont Station.